YTL Cement Scholarship Fund is established with the objective of promoting higher education by offering scholarships to qualified students who are pursuing full-time degree courses at universities in Malaysia as follows
i) University Malaya
ii) University Teknologi Malaysia
iii) University Sains Malaysia
Given the opportunity, such Individuals will be able to achieve their full potential and assume leadership positions to contribute towards the nation’s economic development.
- Malaysian Citizens.
- Good SPM & STPM (or equivalent) grades.
- A record of active participation in extra curricular activities is added advantage.
- Have obtained admission into the University for full-time degree courses.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Mechanical
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Electrical / Electronics
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Chemical
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Mineral Resources
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Civil
- Bachelor of Accounting (Hons.)
CONDITION OF AWARD
Successful applications will have to enter into an Agreement to serve the Company for a stipulated period immediately upon completion of their studies.
HOW TO APPLY
If you match our requirement and have a vision to excel, please write to Ms. Irene Loong request for application form through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting of application can be through email or fax and must reach us by 19 August 2018. Only shortlisted applicant will be notified.