TAN SRI LEE LOY SENG FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
The Tan Sh Lee Loy Seng Foundation is inviting scholarship applications from Malaysian citizens pursuing Diploma or Degree courses in local public institution of higher learning or university in Malaysia.
The value of each scholarship is RM5,500.00 per academic year for Diploma courses and between RM8,000.00 to RM9,500.00 per academic year for first Degree courses, depending on the course taken.
- Show financial need for the scholarship support;
- Have successfully gained admission to a local public institution of higher learning or
- Have obtained good academic results for STPM / Matriculation or SPM;
- Not hold a scholarship} study loan from any other organization;
- Possess a minimum CGPA of 2.80 and above for undergraduates who are currently studying
in a local public institution of higher teaming or university in Malaysia.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application forms can be obtained from:
Tan Sri Lee Loy Seng Foundation
39 Persiaran Zarib 1
Taman Pinji Mewah
31500 Lahat, Perak
(B) To request for application form by sending a self-addressed stamped (RMDJO) envelope in
the above Address;
(C) By sending email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
All application forms must reach the above address on or before 14 September 2018.
Short-listed applicants are required to attend a personal interview in Ipoh, Perak. Any
applicant who has not received an invitation for an interview three weeks after the closing
date should consider their application unsuccessful.