Sunway University & College Scholarship 2020 with Jeffrey Cheah Foundation Community Scholarship, offered to “budding potentials: from the age of 18-25, recommended from children welfare homes, NGOs or poor communities.
Application Deadline 31 March 2020
|Sunway University||Diploma Programme|
Diploma in Events Management
Diploma in Hotel Management
|Sunway College||Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)|
Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB)
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) – Full-time study (without sponsor by company)
Diploma in Accounting
Diploma in Finance
Diploma in Business Administration
Diploma in Information Technology
Diploma in Communication
- Malaysian aged 18 to 25 years from residential care homes, community centres or poor.
- Needy community with household income lesser than RM 24,000 per annum.
- SPM/ O-Levels/ UEC/ STPM and other equivalent qualification.
- Meet minimum entry requirements of programme applied.
- Full tuition fees
- Accommodation at Sun-U Apartment Hostel
- Book purchases
- Monthly allowance
- Scholarship application form
- Attach the certified true copy documents in the following orders:
- SPM/ STPM certificate or equivalent
- Identity Card
- All results obtained in college including the latest results
- Parents’/ guardian’s latest Income Tax Statement
- Latest 3 consecutive months’ salary slips/ any other proof of income. For retirees, the last drawn pay slip must be enclosed
- Latest EPF Statement
- All extracurricular activities certificates
- Scholarship Applicant Form can be obtained from:
- Student LIFE
- Admission Office
- Sunway University/ Sunway College Scholarship Website
- Prepare the supporting documents (original and photocopy) for verification purpose.
- Submit the Scholarship Application Form along with supporting documents to Student LIFE within the stipulated deadline (refer to Scholarship Calendar).
- Scholarship selection interviews will take place in April.
- Only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be informed via a phone call followed by an e-mail by mid of April.
- Applicants that are not shortlisted will receive an e-mail communication.