Penang Turf Club invites financially needy and academically deserving Malaysian students to apply for its scholarships to pursue studies in Form 4, Form 5 and Form 6.
Penang Turf Club Scholarship Awards 2018
- Must be Malaysian citizens.
- Good academic results.
- Orphans, students with single parent and household income of less than RM1,500 per month
are encouraged to apply.
- The scholarship value disbursed to successful candidates would be dependent on their
financial circumstances subject to a maximum value of RM4.000 per student.
- An additional incentive sum of RM1.000 to be given to students who excel in sports.
Terms & Conditions
- The Scholarship Awards are subject to the terms stated in the Scholarship agreement.
- There is no bond attached to the Scholarship.
Candidates may print for an application form at www.penangturfclub.com (“under employment”).
Penang Turf Club Scholarship Awards Committee
Racecourse, Jalan Batu Gantong
10450 Pulau Pinang
Completed application forms with the relevant documents must reach the above address not later than 2nd July 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.