KIFF Scholarship Programme 2018
Knowledge Is Free Foundation (KIFF) is a Non-profit social project which registered under Section 7 (1) of the Malaysian Societies Act 1966 as Persatuan Pembangunan Siswa Malaysia (ProjectEd) with registration number of PPM-004-01-08072018.
Knowledge Is Free Foundation (KIFF) provides scholarships for deserving students to pursue their tertiary education dream. KIFF slogan “For Scholars, By Scholars” passionately suggests that KIFF comprises of a group of contributors from various scholarship backgrounds with a huge vision of giving back to the community.
KIFF greatly benefits local public university students for undergraduate studies. Scholars are allowed to pursue their preferred courses as we include but not limiting to a wide range of field of studies.
Field of Studies:
Business including but not limited to:
* International Business
* Mass Communication
* Actuarial Sciences, etc
Engineering including but not limited to:
* Mechanical Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Civil Engineering
* Chemical Engineering
* Aerospace Engineering, etc
Life Sciences including but not limited to:
* Biomedical Science
* Veterinary Medicine
* Anatomy, etc
Social Sciences including but not limited to:
* Political Science
* Linguistics, etc
Pure Sciences including but not limited to:
* Astronomy, etc
Information Technology including but not limited to:
* Computer Science
* Data Science
* Software Engineering, etc
Other Disciplines/ Courses
* Non-traditional/ niche-area courses that are critical to the development of the nation.
– Obtained admission to pursue studies (conditional offer can be considered) or currently in the Foundation programme at any of the local public universities approved by KIFF.
– Obtained a minimum of 5As (combination of A+, A and A-) in the recent SPM examination or at least 5As in the recent IGCSE.
– Malaysian citizens who are 18 years of age or below at the enrolment date for the foundation studies.
– Obtained admission to pursue studies (conditional offer can be considered) or currently in any year of a Bachelor’s Degree programme at any of the local public universities approved by KIFF.
– Obtained a minimum of 2As for STPM; or 2As for GCE A-Level Programme; or CGPA 3.00/ 4.00 for Pre-university or Diploma or Foundation or Matriculation Programme; or Â 30 points for International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme AND a minimum of 3.00/4.00 for those who are currently in any year of a Bachelor’s Degree Programme at any of the local public universities approved by KIFF.
– Malaysian citizens who are 21 years of age or below at the enrolment date for the Bachelor’s Degree Programme.
Approved List Of Universities:
– Universiti Malaya (UM)
– Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
– Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
– Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
– Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
– International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
– Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
– Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
– Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
– Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
– Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
– Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNiSZA)
– Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
– Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
– Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
– Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris UPSI)
– Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
– Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM)
– Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
– Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
KIFF scholarship application will start from 11th July to 24th August 2018 and last for 45 days.
Interested students are encouraged to submit the application as soon as possible. Kindly find the attached website link for scholarship application.