Jeffrey Cheah Foundation Community Scholarship 2018 Information.
• Malaysian below 25 years old
• Monthly household income below RM2,000
• Meet the programme entry requirements
• Children from welfare/community centres are encouraged to apply.
• Full tuition fees
• Accommodation at Sun-U Apartment
• Book purchase
• Monthly allowance
Note: Not inclusive of programme deposit, hostel deposit, cost incurred for materials in each academic subject and repeat fees.
• Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)
• Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
• Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (CFAB)
• Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
• Diploma of Accountancy
• Diploma in Business Administration
• Diploma in Events Management
• Diploma in Hotel Management
• Diploma in Information Technology
• Diploma in Finance
• Diploma in Communication
HOW TO APPLY Jeffrey Cheah Foundation Community Scholarship 2018
1. Complete the scholarship application form.
2. Attach the certified true copy documents as stated below:
– SPM/ STPM certificate or equivalent
– Identity Card
– School leaving certificates and testimonial
– Parents’/ guardian’s latest Income Tax Statement
– Latest 3 consecutive months’ salary slips/ any other proof of income
(For retirees, the last drawn pay slip must be enclosed)
– Latest EPF Statement
3. Submit to Malaysian Care or Sunway University Student LIFE
4. Application Deadline: 30th March 2018
For further enquiries, please contact:
Appointed coordinator – Malaysian Care Communications Department at:
Tel: (603) 9212 0162
Scholarship Unit at Student LIFE (Sunway University) at:
Tel: (603) 7491 8622 ext: 3038 / 3040
and visit Jeffrey Cheah Foundation Scholarships Awards offical page here.
Disclaimer: Biasiswa.top spreads scholarships opportunities for your convenience and ease based on available information, and thus, does not take any responsibility of unintended alternative or inaccurate information. As this is not the official page, we recommend you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for complete information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.