Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship for International Students this 2020 year.
Applications are invited to apply for the Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship for International Students. The Brunei Scholarships 2020 is offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to Foreign Students to Undertake Diploma, Undergraduate Degree and Postgraduate Master’s Degree.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2020
The Brunei Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for Studying Abroad for International Students which will cover all the expenses. There is No Application Fee for the Brunei Scholarship. The academic year commences July/August 2020.
There are 4 Universities Participating Under the Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship. There are all academic fields & Majors are available Brunei scholarship 2020. Full-time Undergraduate, Diploma & Postgraduate Master Degree Scholarship.
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD)
- Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA)
- Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB)
- Politeknik Brunei (PB)
he Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students to Study in Brunei. All the Expenses will be covered.
- Exemption from Paying Tuition Fees Including Acceptance, Examination, Registration & Orientation Fees.
- An Economy Class Round Air Ticket to/from Brunei Darussalam
- A Monthly personal Allowance of BND$500.00
- A Monthly personal Allowance of BND$150.00
- An Annual Book Allowance of BND$600.00
- Accommodation at the Residential College of the University/ Polytechnic
- Baggage Allowance for shipment of the scholarship recipient’s
personal effects to his country of origin/country of domicile upon
completion of the program, at a maximum amount of:
- BND$250.00 to a country within the ASEAN region
- BND$500.00 to a country outside the ASEAN region
- Comprehensive Insurance Cover for the whole duration of the Scholarship.
- Applications are open to citizens of, but not limited to, ASEAN, Commonwealth, and OIC Member Countries.
- Applicants must be, between the ages of 18-25 for Undergraduate and Diploma programs.
- Must not exceed the age of 35 for Postgraduate Master’s Degree programs on the 31st of July 2020.
- The award is NOT eligible to Brunei Darussalam Permanent Residents.
- Eligible Regions: ASEAN, Commonwealth, and OIC Member Countries.
- Applicant must submit the following things: Application forms must be duly completed and endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the National Focal Point for scholarships of the applicant’s country
- Applicants are required to also submit a security clearance statement from their National Security Agency(ies)/ Police Station (i.e. a statement/ report certifying that applicants are clear from any civil and criminal charges)
- Completed application forms are to be emailed to the following address applyBDGS2020@mfa.gov.bn
Please refer to the official link for detail.