ASEAN+ONE International Students Scholarship Program 2021. Ajinomoto Scholarship Foundation Realise Your Dream. Take That Leap, Make Your Mark.
FULL SCHOLARSHIP GRANT to selected universities in Japan 2021.
Are highly interested to pursue an oveseas master degree in one of the science courses at University of Tokyo, Kyoto University, Nagoya University, Ochanomizu University, Waseda University Kagawa Nutrition University or Tokyo Institute of Technology?
Application Deadline: 05-March-2020
Types of Ajinomoto Scholarship
- *Research Student Program + Master’s Course Student Program (Three-years program). Not applicable for Waseda University.
- Master’s Course Student Program (Two-years program).
- Graduated or be expected to graduate from College/University with excellent academic performance.
- Are Malaysian who will not be more than 35 years old by 01 April 2021 and will not be receiving other scholarship.
- Applicants must acquire adequate Japanese language proficiency. (Only applicable to those enrolling as a master’s course student program — Two-years program).
- In good physical and mental health and have a strong motivation for learning.
- Passed the Screening and selection process by the Ajinomoto Group
- ¥150,000 allowance per month.
(Dedicated to research student at graduate school with maximum 1 year).
- ¥180,000 allowance per month.
(Dedicated to Master’s course student at graduate school with maximum 2 years)
- Full examination, admission and tuition fees coverage.
- One way air ticket to Japan.
- Download and complete the application form, field of study & study program form.
- Place your accomplished application forms, together with the following documents in an envelope:
- Original transcript of scholastic record issued by the university or graduate school attended. (No photocopies. Must be written in Japanese or English)
- Accomplished Recommendation Form. (Either from University President, Dean or Academic Advisor).
- Other documents that are required to support your application.
(* The documents submitted shall not be returned under any circumstances)
(** The required document vary according to course. Please refer to “Appendix 2” for details.)
3. Send all the documents through courier to:
AJINOMOTO (MALAYSIA) BERHAD
LOT 5710, Jalan Kuchai Lama, Petaling
§8200 Kuala Lumpur
Attn : Ms Ann Foo
Successful candidates for interview will be informed through email.
For further enquiries and details, please :
a) Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Call to: 603-7980 6958 (Ext.288) – Ms Ann Foo