Students Today, Leaders Tomorrow.
The Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng (TSLSC) Scholarship 2018
The Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng (TSLSC) scholarship presents the perfect opportunity to build the foundations for your career. Pursue your ambitions at university level for a head start in an exciting career with IOI Group. Chase your dream with us and we will groom you into future leaders.
The IOI Group is a global integrated palm-oil company and one of the largest property and investment companies in Malaysia.
Fields of Study:
Undergraduate (Bachelor’s Degree)
- Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture/Plantation Management*.
- Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics/ Electrical& Electronics / Electrical & Instrument).
- Business Administration / Sales & Marketing.
- Corporate Communications Mass Communication / Media Advertising / Events Management /Journalism / Public Relations.
- Science (Chemistry / Biochemistry).
- Finance/ Accountancy / ACCA.
- Visual Merchandising/ Art / Interior Design.
- Risk Management and Insurance.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Geographical Information System / Spatial Analysis and Modelling / Surveying.
- Environmental Sciences / Environmental & Sustainability Management.
Postgraduate (Master’s Degree)
- Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics/ Electrical& Electronics / Electrical & Instrument)
- Science (Chemistry / Biochemistry)
Requirements for Eligibility:
- Undergraduate Academic Requirements:
- STPM/A Level – minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation – CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER – minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3
Postgraduate Academic Requirements:
- Graduate with a CGPA of at least 3.3 or Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
- Outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- Willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group for a specified period upon successful completion of studies.
- Not receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
How to apply IOI Group Scholarship 2018
To apply, log on to yayasan.ioigroup.com
For enquiries, please email at email@example.com or call 03-8947 6605