Applications for the Gamuda Scholarship 2018 will be open on 15 March 2018.
Be part of our nation-building efforts as we develop significant infrastructure and distinctive properties to advance Malaysia.
GAMUDA SCHOLARSHIP 2018
- Obtained at least 3As in the recent STPM or equivalent (eg. A-Levels, Matriculation, Foundation, Diploma)
- A good command of English, leadership qualities, right values and character, drive and a commitment to excel
- Gained acceptance into any reputable institution (i.e. top universities in Malaysia/the world) at time of interview to pursue a full-time first degree programme
- Must show proof of financial need
- Willing to serve the Gamuda Group for a specified period upon graduation
- Must not be a recipient of a scholarship, loan or financial assistance from any other organization.
COURSE OF STUDY
Local university (public / private / foreign branch campus)
Quantity Surveying / Building Surveying / Construction Management
Technical Sciences (Geology, Geomatics)
Township & Urban Planning
Architecture / Landscape Architecture
Property & Real Estate Management
Accounting / Finance / Business IT
Human Resource / Psychology.
Overseas course of study offered to
Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Environmental).
GAMUDA SCHOLARSHIP 2018 OFFERS
Full tuition fees and living expenses.
Please visit Gamuda Scholarship 2018 official webpage here.